- 500 g potatoes, peeled & quartered (approx 3 large)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper / seasoning to taste
Place potato into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5-6.
2. Scrape potato into basket and use MC to press the liquid into the sink.
3. Place drained potato into mixing bowl.
4. Add flour, egg and seasoning and mix 5 sec/speed 4.
5. Coat a frypan and egg rings in oil and heat on high.
6. Add a heaped tablespoon of potato mix to each egg ring and press to flatten out the mix to the edges of the ring.
7. Reduce heat and cook a few minutes each side until brown. Slide a knife around the inside of the egg ring to remove hash brown (if necessary) and place on paper towel or in low oven to keep warm.
These are just like commercial hash browns and are so simple and quick to make.
Great for young kids and they can be made ahead and reheated in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich