- 8 Field mushrooms, stalks removed and cut into pieces
- 80 grams parmeson cheese, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 8 --- Sprigs Flat leaf Parsley, leaves only
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 190C, Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place mushroom cups onto tray and set aside.
2. Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3. Place onion, parsley and mushroom stalks into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/soeed 4.
4. Add oil and cook 10 min/100C/speed 1.
5. Place ricotta, stock paste and half of the reserved Parmesan into mixing bowl and conbine 5 sec/speed 5.
6. Spoon mixture into mushroom cups and top with remaining reserved Parmesan. Bake for 15 minutes (190C) or until cheese is melted and browned. Serve immediately.
Tips: If you want to brown the cheese, place under a hot grill for a minute.
Try adding other flavours to the ricotta mixture, such as extra herbs, bacon, cooked chicken, corn or peas.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Failsafe soba noodle coleslaw with cashew dressing
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU