- 150 grams Thin Egg Noodles
- 20 grams honey
- 70 grams raw unsalted cashews
- 1 small red onion, or half large red onion
- 1 red chilli, adjust size to taste
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk corriander, root removed
- 25 grams soy sauce/tamari
- 5 grams fish sauce
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 1 juice of lime
- 25 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Place Noodles in Thermoserver and cover with boiling water. Put the lid on and leave to soak for 6 mins
Place cashews in TM bowl and pour honey over them
Heat 100c 4 mins Speed 1
Drain Noodles through TM basket, sperate with a fork and refresh under cold water.
Return them to a dry Thermoserver
Once cashews are done add them with the noodles to the Thermosever
No need to wash bowl.
Place red onion, chilli, ginger & corriander into bowl, chop 3 Sec Speed 7.
Scrap down sides of bowl.
Add Soy, fish sauce, sesame oil, EVOO & juice of the lime.
Combine 4 sec Speed 4.
Pour dressing over noodles and combine well using (clean) hands.
Garnish with extra corriander leaves.
Serve with thinly sliced beef or chicken
Converted Jamie Oliver recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU