- 1 knob of ginger, approx 2-3 cm, depending on your preference
- 1/3 Cup of tahini, or other nut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup, or Agave
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, Spiralized
- 2 zucchini, Julienned
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 Cup of Mint
- 1/4 Cup of Coriander
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
8Recipe is created for
1. Place knob of ginger into TMX bowl and chop, 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients (tahini, lime juice, maple syrup and curry powder) and combine for 10 seconds, speed 3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add approximately 1 - 2 MC's full of water to thin dressing to your desired consistency (I like it thick, so I add just one MC full of water).
4. Remove the dressing from the TMX bowl and set aside. Do not wash out bowl - proceed directly with making the salad.
1. With blades running on Speed 7, drop the clove of garlic onto spinning blades and chop for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add cabbage (roughly chopped), mint and coriander and chop for 3-4 seconds, speed 4.
3. Remove salad from TMX bowl onto a large platter or salad bowl. Combine cabbage mixture, capsicum, chickpeas and zucchini and gently toss to combine. Top with spiralized carrot and drizzle with your Curry dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one