- 60 grams parmesan cubed
- 180 grams cornflakes
- 400 grams Chicken Breast chopped
- 2 heaped tablespoon Fresh parsley
- 2 heaped tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 heaped tablespoons seasame seeds, optional
- 75 grams plain / spelt flour
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- Mayo to serve
- oil to fry
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan and Cornflakes in to the mixing bowl and process 10secs/sp10 or until breadcrumb consistency.
Place the Chicken Breast ,Parsley,Tomato Sauce and Seasame seeds(if using ) in the mixing bowl and chop sp5/10secs or until finely minced.
Place the Flour , eggs and Cornflake mixture in 3 seperate bowls .
Shape Tbsps of Chicken mixture in to balls and dust in flour , then dip in egg and roll in cornflake crumbs to coat .
Place in the Fridge for an hour to chill and then shallow fry in either olive or coconut oil .
Serve with your favourite dipping sauce .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU