- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 200 g crusty bread in chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g chicken, thighs cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- Freshly g round black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 l water
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add bread and mill a further 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add chicken, 1 egg (reserve other for dipping later), seasoning and half
crumb mixture. Mix for 20-25 seconds on speed 8 until combined.
Grease 3 aluminium foil squares and divide mixture between them. Roll into
large sausage shapes that will fit Into the Varoma.
Place water into TM bowl, set Varoma into position and cook for 30 minutes at
Varoma temperature on speed 2. Cool completely and refrigerate.
When cold, slice into 2cm slices, dip in beaten egg, roll in reserved crumb mix and shallow fry in hot oil. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine