- 600 gram milk
- 600 gram water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 220 gram polenta
- 150 gram parmesan grated
- 50 gram butter, (optional)
- salt, (to taste)
Add milk, water, olive oil, stock concentrate, salt to bowl.
Bring to boil, 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Once boiled, keep TMX on speed 2 and slowly pour in the polenta. This should take about 1 minute. You may need to use the spatula to disperse the polenta.
Cook approximately 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add the grated parmesan cheese, and the butter (optional), then cook approximately 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Add more salt to taste, if required.
Accessories you need
Polenta will taste bland if not salted well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan