- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 grams onion
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 200 grams milk
- 500 grams Fresh Spinach
- 100 grams single cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add onion to TM jug with olive oil and sautee for 3 minutes / 120 degrees / speed 1
2. Add flour and milk and cook 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 4
3. Meanwhile place spinach in colander and pour over a kettle full of boiling water until the leaves have wilted. Squeeze out excess water
4. Add cream and wilted spinach to TM jug and cook for 4 minutes / 80 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.