- green beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 20 grams Olive Oil.
- 35 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
Weigh 500g water in TM bowl.
place beans on the varoma tray.
15mins, varoma, speed 3.
Set varoma aside.
empty water from TM.
Place garlic & chilli in TM bowl, speed 7, 3 seconds.
Add olive oil. 2mins 100deg, speed 1.
Add honey & steamed beans. Reverse, speed 1, 30 seconds
other vegetables may be placed in varoma bowl for steaming at the same time as the beans. time may need to be extended, depending on hardness of vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns