- 1 garlic bulb
- 15 g olive oil
- 130 g milk
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1/2 level tsp pepper, ground, to taste
- 800 g cauliflower florets
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cut the top of the garlic bulb to expose the top of garlic cloves, then place garlic bulb in a casserole dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes (180°C). Meanwhile continue with recipe.
- Place 400 g cauliflower florets in mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 5. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining 400 g cauliflower florets in mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 5.
- Add reserved chopped cauliflower, 15 g olive oil, milk, 1 tsp salt and ground pepper then cook 20 min/90°C/speed 1.
- Carefully remove the baked garlic bulb from the oven and squeeze it to extract the baked garlic cloves. Add baked garlic cloves to mixing bowl and blend 1 min 30 sec/speed 7.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree