- 150 grams buckwheat groats, or flour
- 1 carrot, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, washed and roughly chopped
- 105 gram tin of pink salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon rice malt syrup, optional
- 120 grams almond milk, or milk alternative
- 50 grams frozen peas or corn
- coconut oil, or alternative
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill buckwheat groats, 40 sec/speed 9
Add carrot and zucchini to mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 6
Return milled buckweat flour to mixing bowl and add all ingredient but the peas. Mix 5 sec/ speed 4. Scrape and mix again.
Add frozen peas to the mixing bowl. Mix 3 sec//speed 3.
Check consistency of batter and add more milk if preferred, mix as above.
Cook fritters in a frying pan on low heat with coconut oil.
Serve fresh with finger food raw vegetables and a preferred sauce for dipping.
Use any seasonal vegetables you have on hand, and/or vegetables your little person will eat!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup