- 1 clove garlic
- a handful basil leaves
- 50 g olive oil
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 bunch beeetroot, peeledd and cut into wedges
- 300 g green beans
- 50 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 100 g feta
Place garlic and basil leaves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil, vinegar, lemon juice and sugar and mix 5 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Place beetroot wedges into Varoma dish and tray.
Place 800g water into mixing bowl and place Varoma dish and tray into position and cook 20-25 mins/Varoma/speed 4 or until beetroot is tender. Cool.
Place beetroot, beans and spinach leaves on a plate and top with crumbled feta and then drizzle with basil vingaigrette.
Sprinkle beetroot wedges with moroccan spice or sumac before steaming for added flavour.
Steamed chicken tenderloins added to salad for a main meal idea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto