- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 800 gram diced canned tomatoes
- 30 g olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degress on speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, paste, herbs and salt and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1. Put rice basket over lid so sauce thickens a little.
Freeze in containers and use for those quick pizza meals!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil