- 500 grams Pan Juices
- 1.5 tbsp Beef or Chicken Stock Paste
- 40 grams plain flour
Drain Pan Juices into jug.
If you have time, put into freezer to allow the fat to set and then skim off.
If not, skim off fat from the surface of the liquid.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and cook for
7 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 3
To make more, double quantities and cook for 12 minutes.
Adapting the recipe. You can add:
Red Wine / Mustard / Worchestershire Sauce / Cooked Onions / Mushrooms etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU