- 1 onion, small to medium - cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500 g passata
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp stevia granules
- 255 g red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Add garlic and onion to the bowl. With MC in place chop Turbo/1sec.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and scrape down sides with spatula if necessary. Mith MC in place bring to the boil Kettle/100°C.
- With simmering basket in place of measuring cup, cook 40min/100°C/speed 1.
- Allow to cool for 5min. With MC in place Blend/30s.
- Allow to cool for 10min before pouring into sterile jars to keep for around 2 weeks in the fridge. Allow to cool completely before sealing jars and refrigerating.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Bolognese Sauce
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Bolognese Lasagna
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry