- 200 g sesame seeds
- 40 g sesame oil, Natural, NOT the toasted one
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place sesame seeds in a mixing bowl and roast them 15min/10°C/speed 1
- Mill 25sec/speed 10 scrape down the sides
- Add sesame oil and blend 8sec/speed 9 scrape down the sides and blend again 8sec/speed 9 repeat 3 times.
Accessories you need
You can add more sesame oil to change tahini consistency
Store in an airtag container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I want to join illuminati occoult +2347066504800
- +256703352703 LOTTERY SPELLS AND WINNING LOTTO CHAMS.
- George's Hollandaise
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Northern Cape Kimberley
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In North West Klerksdorp Mahikeng
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Limpopo,Giyani,Lebowakgomo,Musina,Phalaborwa
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Roodepoort Soweto Springs
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly