- 1 red chilli, you can reduce to half or deseed chilli if preferred
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic clove
- handful of fresh corriander leaves
- 120 grams Cashews
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 10 grams fresh lemon juice
- 100 grams Semi sundried tomato
- 30 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), or use oil the tomatoes come in
Taken from the everyday cookbook & adding my favourite fresh ingredients.
Warning this dip is highly addictive!!!
You can use pistachios instead of cashews.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU