- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 100 grams drained sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon gormet fresh basil paste
- 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place the garlic and sundried tomatoes into TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add basil and cream cheese and combine for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Dried or chopped fresh basil maybe used in place of basil paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU