- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- 30 grams peeled almonds
- 150 grams sundried tomatoes in oil
- 20 grams fresh basil
- 10 grams capers
- 100 grams oil evo
- 2 pinches hot paprika (to taste)
- 1 cloves garlic (optional)
- Put parmesan cheese and almonds into the bowl grind 10sec/ sp 10.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, basil, capers,oil, paprika and garlic if used, 20 secs/sp7.
- Use as seasoning or dip, or put in the fridge, covering the surface with oil. it lasts in the fridge 1-2 weeks.
Accessories you need
To use it as a seasoning for pasta, the pesto needs to be diluted with some boiling water from the pasta. This is enough for at least 8 portions
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Contact Me Now for Marriage Solution +27731989448>Love Spell Caster in George-Ladysmith-Port Shepstone- Roodepoort-Durban-Somerset west-Butteworth
- Recommendable Traditional Healer +27731989448 Bring Back Your Ex-Lover in the USA, Seattle, Houston, Cape Town, Reno,Krugersdorp Pretoria Randburg Randfontein Roodepoort Soweto Springs
- George's Hollandaise
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Cranberry Curd
- Strawberry Jam Low-carb
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto