- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- 30 grams peeled almonds
- 150 grams sundried tomatoes in oil
- 20 grams fresh basil
- 10 grams capers
- 100 grams oil evo
- 2 pinches hot paprika (to taste)
- 1 cloves garlic (optional)
- Put parmesan cheese and almonds into the bowl grind 10sec/ sp 10.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, basil, capers,oil, paprika and garlic if used, 20 secs/sp7.
- Use as seasoning or dip, or put in the fridge, covering the surface with oil. it lasts in the fridge 1-2 weeks.
Accessories you need
To use it as a seasoning for pasta, the pesto needs to be diluted with some boiling water from the pasta. This is enough for at least 8 portions
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.