- 50 grams parmesan cheese, Cut in pieces
- 110 grams Sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 50 grams fresh basil leaves
- 70 grams Pinenuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 pinches dried chillies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6-8 tbsp Virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1,- place the parmesan in the and grate 10 sec/speed 9
2,- add the sundried tomatoes, pinenuts, basil, garlic, chillies, salt and ground pepper and blend 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the with the spatula and then blend again 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the once again with the spatula.
3,- without the measuring cup mix on speed 3 and, while drizzling the olive oil 1 tbsp at the time through the whole in the lid until the mixture starts to loosen.
4,- Serve as a dip or spread on crostini, or seal in a jar and place in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
Add to soups or can be spread over chicken.
Sun dried tomato tapenade
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup