- 250 grams ripe tomatoes, Peeled
- 250 grams green cooking apples, peeled and de-seeded
- 250 grams onions, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 120 grams white wine vinagar
- 200 grams Brown sugar
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level teaspoon paprika
- 1 level teaspoon prepared mustard
- half level teaspoon chilli powder
- half level teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 2 level teaspoons curry powder
- 1 Capsicum, small, red or green
Place onions, apple, capsicum, garlic and tomato in TM and chop 4 sec speed 5.
Add half the vinegar and salt. Cook 10 minutes, 100deg, reverse, speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes, 100deg, reverse, speed 2.
Check consistency, should be jam like. If not cook for further 10 minutes
If you desire chunky relish, pour immediately into jars, rest lid on for 1 minute then seal.
If you desire smooth, blend 10 seconds speed 8-9 and pour immediately into jars, rest lid on for 1 minute then seal.
I make this and place in the fridge and inhale it so it does not need preservative. If you intend to keep it in jars for a long time substitute half the vinegar with Ezysauce (Coles).
Accessories you need
Stick to the amounts and the relish wil be slightly zingy. If to add really hot chilli or more chilli you will risk losing the great taste to the heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns