- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper, 4 cm peices
- 1 medium onion, Quartered
- 45 g olive oil
- 300 g Chick peas, Drained weight
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 25 g olive oil, garlic, pepper and onion to the bowl and chop 5 sec/sp 5
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and sauté 6minutes/120/speed 2
- Add the chickpeas, spices, tahini, ice cubes, lemon juice, 20 g olive oil and salt salt. Puree 45 sec / speed 7 .
- Blend for longer and at a higher speed for a finer consistency. Add a little water for a runnier hummus.
You can use dried chick peas. 125 g soaked overnight in plenty of water then cook for 40 minutes or until soft . This should make about 300 g cooked chickpeas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Very easy Lemon pudding