- 8 --- Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt, fine
- 2-3 --- garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
2h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 240C.
Wash 8 large Red Bell Peppers
Line a large roasting tin with foil (enough to parcel up the peppers after roasting).
Place the peppers on the foil in the roasting tray and place in the oven.
After 15 minutes, turn the peppers and repeat until they have roasted for 1 hour.
Remove the peppers from the oven and wrap in the foil. Cool (preferably over night).
- Take the now cool peppers and remove from the foil retaining any residual cooking juice. Remove the skins and seeds.
Place the peppers in the Thermomix bowl with any residual cooking juice.
Add 2 to 3 cloves of Garlic
1/4 tsp of salt
3 tbs of olive oil.
place mixing cup in lid
8 seconds at speed 8
scrape down the sides with the spatula
replace mixing cup with simmering basket on top of lid
40 minutes 80C speed reverse
split into usable portions and freeze for future use.
The puree makes a great pizza sauce for those with a tomato aversion. It can also be added to sauces and dishes as a replacement for tomato puree.
Add 1/2tsp of hickory smoke
Add agave nectar to increase sweetness
Add cillies to create a warmer sauce
Roast The Peppers at 240C/460F
Peel and de-seed
Blitz and cook down
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prophet Tendo
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Northern Cape Kimberley
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In North West Klerksdorp Mahikeng
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Limpopo,Giyani,Lebowakgomo,Musina,Phalaborwa
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Roodepoort Soweto Springs
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Cranberry Curd
- Strawberry Jam Low-carb