- 900 g redcurrant, Fresh fruit
- 300 g sugar
1.Place 900g fresh , washed redcurrant or whitecurrant fruits in to the bowl
15 min 120°C speed 2
2.Cool the mixture slightly.
Tie a jelly bag (or a clean sheet of muslin) to something appropriate so it can dangle over a bowl. Carefully pour the contents into the jelly bag (or muslin)
3.When all the juice has dripped through, transfer the juice in to the bowl add 300g of sugar (optional lemon juice 1tsp)
8min 100°C speed 2
Then 2min Varoma temperature speed 2
4.Cool slightly before pouring into sterilised jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast