- 900 g redcurrant, Fresh fruit
- 300 g sugar
1.Place 900g fresh , washed redcurrant or whitecurrant fruits in to the bowl
15 min 120°C speed 2
2.Cool the mixture slightly.
Tie a jelly bag (or a clean sheet of muslin) to something appropriate so it can dangle over a bowl. Carefully pour the contents into the jelly bag (or muslin)
3.When all the juice has dripped through, transfer the juice in to the bowl add 300g of sugar (optional lemon juice 1tsp)
8min 100°C speed 2
Then 2min Varoma temperature speed 2
4.Cool slightly before pouring into sterilised jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prophet Tendo
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Northern Cape Kimberley
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In North West Klerksdorp Mahikeng
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Limpopo,Giyani,Lebowakgomo,Musina,Phalaborwa
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Roodepoort Soweto Springs
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Cranberry Curd
- Strawberry Jam Low-carb
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Granny Josefina's Pancakes
- Valrhona Cookies
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables