- 10 grams white vinegar
- 5 grams malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoon Sugar (optional)
- 1 egg
- 200 grams sunflower oil
- dash Lemon juice (to taste)
Weigh your oil into a glass jug (or something that you can pour from easily) on top of your thermomix bowl and lid. Set aside.
Place vinegars, salt and sugar in bowl (note: sugar is personal preference. I use 2-3 teaspoons, by sister uses 20g). Cook for 3 minutes / 100 deg / sp 1 - WITH NO MC.
Turn machine up to sp 5 and add the egg (I crack it into my MC first). Once added, put MC on and increase to sp 6.
Pour the pre-measured oil onto the tmx lid to slowly drizzle into bowl.
Once all oil is added leave machine on sp 6 for 1 minute.
Add your lemon juice through MC hole. Mix sp 5 / 3 seconds.
Bottle and enjoy! (and let me know what you think!)
NB: The sugar is personal preference. If you know you don't like sweet foods, maybe leave it out. Including the sugar makes it taste more like the commercial Praise mayonnaise.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)