- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 100 g red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 400 g tin ardmona diced tomato, (or any diced tin tomato)
- 300 g tomato sugo/passata/puree
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic, capsicum and basil to TMX bowl. Chop on speed 6 for 3 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add remainder of ingredients. Cook on Varoma, speed 2, 20 minutes. *** Leave the MC off, but put the steaming basket on top of the thermomix to prevent splatter***
Once cooking has finished, puree on speed 7 until smooth paste. Scrape the bowl down several times until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
Great as a pizza sauce, or stirred through pasta for a quick dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade