- 50 grams parmesan, cubed
- 100 grams Cashews, lightly roasted cashews
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch basil, remove stalks – only use leaves
- 120 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and grate for 10 – 15 seconds on speed 8
Add nuts & basil – process on speed 6 for 10 seconds till smooth – Bowl may need to be scraped down and step repeated.
Turn to speed 4 and add the olive oil, slowly until combined well with other ingredients – 40 seconds.
Accessories you need
Variation is to add a handful of fresh rocket or baby spinach leaves along with the basil.
Great as a dip, as a pasta sauce, over vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto