- 130 g unsalted butter cubed
- 4 egg yolks
- 2-3 tsp vinegar or lemon juice, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
Melt butter 2-3 min, 60', speed 1 and set aside. No need to wash bowl.
Place rest of ingredients in the bowl along with the butterfly. Cook 7 min, 90'(**), speed 3-4. After about 30s of cooking time, slowly start pouring the melted butter onto the lid so it trickles down through the MC gap.
**this produces a very thick hollandaise. For a slightly thinner sauce, cook on 80'.
I used Apple Cider vinegar, but any other vinegar or lemon juice should work just as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU