- 200 g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 5 sprigs shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g butter
- 5 g olive oil
- 70 g Dry White Wine or Brandy
- 15 g worcestershire sauce
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 250 g cream
- 10 g Corn Flour
- sea salt flakes, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Slice Swiss Brown Mushrooms and set aside.
Place garlic clove into the TM and finely chop for 5 secs / Spd 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Clean and trim shallots, cut them into large pieces, place them into the TM and finely chop for 2 secs / Spd 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the butter and olive oil and sautee for 4 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the wine or brandy and sautee for 2 mins / Varoma / Spd
Add the sliced mushrooms, sea salt flakes to taste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 4 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Add the cream, worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and corn flour. Cook for 10 mins / Varoma / / Spd
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken