- 1 pod garlic
- 15 g butter
- 1 small red onion, Quartered
- 400 g Portabella mushrooms
- 3 sprigs Tarragon, Leaves only
- 150 g cream cheese
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the butter, onion and garlic to the bowl, chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then cook 3mins/100/speed 1
2. Place mushrooms in the bowl, chop 4 seconds/speed 5, scrape down then cook 5mins/100/speed 1
3. Place cream cheese, salt and tarragon leaves in the bowl. Chop 8 seconds/speed 7. Add more salt to taste then place in jar and allow to cool before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.