- 1 clove garlic
- ½ Onion (optional)
- 1 Chilli (or to taste) chopped
- 1–2 tbsp fresh Parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 600 g Tomato Purée or fresh Tomato Purée or chopped canned Tomatoes
- 100 g white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 400 g combination of any fish, scallop, crab, lobster and prawn flesh, or Marinara mix
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, onion, chilli and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add tomato purée, wine and seasoning and cook for 20–25 minutes at 100°Con Reverse + speed soft until thickened. (If using fresh tomatoes cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft or until desired consistency is achieved.)
Add the seafood 3–5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. Garnish with extra parsley.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns