- 75 g Sukrin:1
- 1 lemon, Thin peelings of rind and juice approx 40g
- 2 large eggs
- 50 g unsalted butter, Diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sukrin and lemon peel in mixing bowl and grind 20 secs/speed 10. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
2. Add eggs, lemon juice and butter then mix 10 secs/speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with the spatula then cook 4 mins/80C/speed 4. Check curd has thickened - if not, then cook for a further 1-2 mins. Transfer to warm sterilised jars, seal, label and cool before refrigerating. Serve chilled
Accessories you need
Sukrin:1 is a proprietary blend of Eurythritol, Steviol glycosides from the Stevia plant.
I replaced the sugar in this recipe gram for gram.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Chasni
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Lemon Flan
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Very easy Lemon pudding