- 15 g Dried porcini
- 3 stalks rosemary, Leaves only
- 1 lemon rind, Yellow only
1. Place either mushrooms or rosemary/lemon in TM bowl and grind 1 min speed 9.
2. Add salt and use salt to brush down the sides and lid of the TM.
3. MC off, program the TM 1 hr, 80C, reverse blade, speed 1.
4. Stir well with spatula and repeat step 3.
5. If at the end you prefer a finer salt, grind to desired coarseness.
6. Put in dispenser jars.
These make great gifts. I love the mushroom salt for risottos, pastas, baked potatoes. The rosemary and lemon is great with any grilled meats or chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.