- 65g parmesan cheese cubed
- 120g Cashews, raw unsalted
- 50g fresh coriander, leaves and stems
- 1cm fresh ginger
- 50g olive oil
- 20g white vinegar
- 20g lime juice
- 1 stalk lemon grass, sliced
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- pinch salt
- Thai Seasoning spice jar, generous sprinkle
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
This dip freezes well too.
NB: If you want a chilli 'hit' - just add one red chilli with all other ingredients. You could also add a clove of garlic if you want - just add this though with the parmesan cheese.
This dip makes approx. 350grams.
This is converted by using the ingredients from a popular commercial dip - Exotic Thai with Cashews Dip.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake