- 500 grams fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 grams butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 30 minutes, varoma, speed 1, MC OFF. Use the steaming basket on top of the lid to prevent food splatters!
For a thicker jam, cook for another 10 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Pour jam into a clean jar.
This jam recipe was inspired by a traditional strawberry jam recipe by CSR, which I have converted to be made in the Thermomix.
Accessories you need
This recipe makes enough for one small-medium sized jar.
Once opened this jam will last up to 3 months in the fridge.
Other fruits can be used in place of the strawberries. This is great with raspberries, apricots, peaches, blueberries or any other fruit you like.
If you try this recipe, please don't forget to come back and leave a comment and rating.
Come and visit me on facebook at 'Aussie TM5 Thermomixer' for more recipe shares, hints and tips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake