- 1 clove garlic
- 15 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon Tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 160 grams light cream
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 7
Add butter and saute 3 mins/varoma/speed 2
Add brandy, saute 1 minute/varoma/speed 2
Add tomato ketchup, worcestershire sauce and cream. Cook 10 mins/varoma/speed 2
Accessories you need
Once the sauce has finished cooking, if it is too thick add a dash of skim milk and stir. You can also add some chopped parsley if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto