- 1 clove garlic
- 20 gram butter
- 50 gram white wine
- 80 gram cream
- 20 gram lemon, freshly squeezed
- 5 gram cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic clove in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and add butter.
Cook for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 - NO MC.
Add wine and cook for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1 - NO MC.
Add cream and cook for 3 minutes at 80C on speed 1 - NO MC.
Add lemon and cornflour and cook for 2 minutes at 80C on speed 3.
To make the Sauce
This sauce is simple and goes well with grilled or steamed fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge