- 1 leaf shallot
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 10 g oil
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 200 g water
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 250 g cream
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
Add shallot, garlic and herbs to bowl and chop 10sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if neccesary.
Add oil and saute MC OFF 4mins/Varoma/Speed 2
Add stock and water, cook MC ON 10mins/Varoma/Speed 2
Add mustard, cream and pepper, cook MC OFF and TM basket on lid 10 mins/100/ keeping watch that it doesn't boil over.
For a thicker sauce add 1 tsp of cornflour, mix 10 seconds/Speed 3 then cook 2 mins/100/
Great with Steak, Vegies, Chips or as a pasta sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Lemon Flan