- 300 g fresh cranberries
- 120 g water
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 300g g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, Large
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cranberries and water into bowl.
Heat for 6 minutes, 80degC, speed 1, reverse function.
- Place cranberries in a sieve and squeeze out all the pulp.
Put the pulp back into the bowl. Add the butter, sugar and eggs.
Mix 10 seconds, speed 6.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and cook for 6 minutes, 80degC, speed 4.
- Immediately pour into sterilised jars.
Allow to cool and place into fridge.
Meilleur keep for 3 weeks.
This recipe is adapted from Nigella Lawson (How to be a Domestic Goddess).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard