- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded if desired
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 150 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 10 g olive oil
- 400 g beef, diced (1 cm)
- 50 g tomato puree
- 60 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 crusty loaf of bread, large
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves, small handful, chopped, for garnish
- tortilla chips, for serving
- 1 lime, cut in wedges, for serving
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place red chilli, onions, green peppers and oil in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add beef, tomato purée, sweet chilli sauce and chilli powder then cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and salt then mix 20 sec//speed 1. Hollow out loaf of bread in chunks, reserving pieces. Line base of hollow with greaseproof paper then fill with meat mixture. Scatter with freshly chopped coriander leaves then serve warm, with reserved chunks of bread and tortilla chips to dip, with lime wedges on the side.
The filled loaf can be wrapped in foil and refrigerated before being heated up in the oven as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies