- 150 grams dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 75 grams pure whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place chocolate pieces into bowland grate, 10sec/speed10
2. Scrape down bowl and lid with spatula.
3. Add cream and heat for 2mins/50℃/speed3
4. Leave cream in bowl for approximately 5 mins to cool and start to thicken. Use as required.
Tip: this ganache is firm setting, perfect for icing cakes or cupcakes, or using for making truffles.
To make truffles pour ganache into a bowl and place in the fridge, once firm scoop out spoonfuls and roll into a ball, then roll in your choice of garnish, eg: cocoa powder/chopped nuts/coconut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU