- 125 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeños, (I keep a jar handy in the fridge) add more or less as desired.
- 1 onion
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 500 grams Kraft Cheddar Cheese cubed
- 1 clove garlic
Finely mince the garlic, onion and jalapeños on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and add the butter and saute for 5 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 2. Add the evaporated milk and cook at 90 degrees for 10 minutes on speed 2 dropping cubed pieces of cheese in the MC hole over a minute or so until all the cheese is mixed in. Serve with corn chips or poured over nachos or other mexican dishes. Keeps well in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks (simply reheat).
NOTE: MUST use Kraft Cheddar as it simply doesn't work with other cheeses.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Peanut Butter Cookies