THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 70 grams parmesan cheese
- 130 grams tasty cheese
- 200 grams butter, (from basic cookbook, EDC or bought)
1. Peel garlic cloves and add to bowl. Mince on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
2. Add Parmesan cheese (cut into about 4 cubes) and grate on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
3. Add Tasty cheese (cut into about 8 pieces) and grate on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
4. Add butter (cut into about 8 pieces) and mix on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
5. Spread on your favourite bread or sliced up french stick or rolls and grill. Or you can put into scroll or a pull apart and cook for normal cooking time as per scroll recipe.
If you like a herb garlic butter, add some parsley etc at first step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan