- 1 onion, halved
- 1 tbsp butter
- 200 g carrots, in chunks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 80 g tomato puree
Recipe is created for
1. Chop the onion 3 sec/speed 5.
2. Add 1tbsp butter and saute 2 min/100˚C/speed 2.
3. Add the carrots and grate them 3 sec/speed 5.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and cook 10 min/90˚C/speed 3.
5. Blend 15sec/speed 5 to make a homogenous paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce