- 375 g Cola 800
- 400 g ketchup
- 200 g apple juice
- 4 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 35 g honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons Wocestersauce
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 level teaspoons lemon juice
- 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.75 teaspoon salt
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 10-12 g Liquid smoke, Can be ordered on amazon
- 1. Add coke to TM bowl. 15min/Varoma/speed 2 WITHOUT measuring jug.
- 2. After about 15min check if your liquid has reduced to 175g. (TIP- i recorded weight in jug when I started and what it should be halved. This way you can just way your jug in between to establish the amount of liquid)
- 3. Pour coke into a bowl and put aside.
- 4. Add quartered onion and garlic to the TM bowl and blitz 10sec/speed 7. Now steam for 2min30sec/100degrees/speed 2.
- 5. Add all ingredients including reduced coke to TM bowl and cook for 30min/carina/speed 2 without a jug. (TIP put steaming basket on top of the lid to avoid sauce spraying out. )
- 6. Let cool and fill into old ketchup bottle. Keeps for a few weeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars