- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves fresh garlic peeled
- 1 bunch basil leaves, fresh (stalks removed)
- 100 g cashew nut, roasted, unsalted
- 120 g olive oil, extra virgin
8Recipe is created for
1.Place parmesan and garlic into TM bowl and grate for 10 – 15 seconds on speed 8
2.Add nuts & basil – process on speed 6 for 10 seconds till smooth – Bowl may need to be scraped down and step repeated
3.Turn to speed 4 and add the olive oil, slowly until combined well with other ingredients – 40 seconds
Variation is to add a handful of fresh rocket or baby spinach leaves along with the basil.
Great on hot pasta, as a dip, to garnish soup or mixed through a salad dressing
keeps well in the fridge for about a week and can be frozen.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU