- 80 g onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g oil
- 150 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 Small Handful of Baby Spinach
- 250 g cream cheese, roughly chopped
1. Place onion and garlic into TM Bowl. Chop 3sec/Speed7 Scrape down sides.
2. Add bacon and spinach and roughly chop 3sec/Speed5 or until desired size
3. Add oil and saute 6min/Varoma/Speed2
4. Add cream cheese and combine 10sec/Speed4
Accessories you need
Delicious served warm!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto