- 3 aubergines
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli (fresh or dried)
- 1 large lime, juice
- 2 level tablespoons olive oil
- 1 level tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 level tablespoons tahini
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut the aubergines in half and score the flesh in a criss cross, being careful not to cut all the way through to the skin
Brush with olive oil, put on a baking sheet skin down and cover with silver foil. Bake for 1 hour on 180.C or until soft
Peel the garlic and put the cloves in the TM bowl, along with all the other ingredients - you can use just the flesh of the aubergine, but in the interests of not washing food I add the whole lot to the bowl) minus the stalk etc.
Blitz the mixture - 20 seconds/speed 7 - then scrape down and blitz again for 10 seconds/speed7
Taste - add more salt/sesame oil if you are lacking flavour
Serve with crustry bread or toasted pittas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken