- 80 g fresh coriander
- 40 g fresh mint leaves
- 1 spring onion, Chopped
- 1 fresh green chilli, Deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tsp Gluten free light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 30 g water
- 1. Place all ingredients except the water into the mixing bowl and blend 30 secs/speed 8. Scrape down sides, add water to achieve consistency required and blend again 30 secs/speed 8.
2. Put in jar and use immediately or refrigerate for 2 to 3 days.
Accessories you need
If you prefer to use this as a dressing, double the amount of water.
It is good with salad, steak, chicken, pork, tofu, noodles and stir fry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Contact Me Now for Marriage Solution +27731989448>Love Spell Caster in George-Ladysmith-Port Shepstone- Roodepoort-Durban-Somerset west-Butteworth
- Recommendable Traditional Healer +27731989448 Bring Back Your Ex-Lover in the USA, Seattle, Houston, Cape Town, Reno,Krugersdorp Pretoria Randburg Randfontein Roodepoort Soweto Springs
- George's Hollandaise
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Cranberry Curd
- Strawberry Jam Low-carb
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- sun dried tomatoes pesto