- 200 g pomegranate seeds, seeds of about 1 large or 2 small pomegranates
- 400 g apples (e.g. Braeburn), peeled and cored
- 350 g jam sugar
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
1. Put a few metal teaspoons in the freezer and some jam jars in the oven on about 150˚C.
2. Put the fruit in the TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6.
3. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook 20 min/100˚C/speed 2.
4. Check the setting point by putting some jam on a spoon from the freezer. If it starts to gel, it's done. If it's still very runny, cook for a further 2 min/Varoma temperature/ speed 2. Check again.
5. Blend for a few seconds on speed 5 if you'd like a smoother consistency.
6. Pour the jam into the hot jam jars. Close the lids and turn them upside down.
7. After 10 min, turn the jam jars the right way up and let them cool.
Accessories you need
This jam is made with less sugar than a traditional jam recipe but it will still last for a few months. It makes a lovely Christmas gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I want to join illuminati occoult +2347066504800
- +256703352703 LOTTERY SPELLS AND WINNING LOTTO CHAMS.
- George's Hollandaise
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Northern Cape Kimberley
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In North West Klerksdorp Mahikeng
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Limpopo,Giyani,Lebowakgomo,Musina,Phalaborwa
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ Ask how doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Roodepoort Soweto Springs
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- George's Hollandaise
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filling
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chicken Chasni
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Lemon Flan
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg